Chairperson: Chris Scarlett
The Australasian Pancreatic Club is holding a scientific meeting within the AH & MR Congress.
They will be participating on all three days of the Congress, Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th.
We encourage all delegates to join APC if they wish to attend and/or submit an abstract. Please visit, www.pancreas.org.au for a membership form and more information.
APC 2014 program:
- Mechanisms of Severe Pancreatitis
- Defining targets for treatment: From basic through to translational research
- Mechanisms of pancreatic development and disease
- Targeting the pancreatic cancer microenvironment
- Free paper sessions
- Prof Gabrielle Bergers (UCSF, USA)
- Prof John Windsor (University of Auckland, NZ)
- Prof Diane Simeone (University of Michegan, USA)
- Prof Francisco Real (Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncologicas, Spain)
- Prof Minoti Apte (UNSW)
- Dr Max Petrov (University of Auckland, NZ)
- Dr Marina Pajic (Garvan Institute of Medical Research)
- Dr Tracy Putoczki (WEHI)
- Prof Ross Smith (USYD)
- Dr Ilse Rooman (Garvan Institute of Medical Research)
- Prof Ed Stanley (Murdoch Chlidrens Research Institute)
- Dr Phoebe Phillips (UNSW)
- Dr Paul Timpson (Garvan Institute of Medical Research)
Annual General Meeting
The APC Annual General Meeting will be held during the Congress.