Chairpersons: Robyn Meech & Stan Gronthos
The Australasian Society for Stem Cell Research is holding a scientific meeting within the AH & MR Congress 2012.
More information about ASSCR is available at www.asscr.org
Stem Cells and Transplantation (a collaboration with TSANZ) Haematopiesis Stem Cells and Vascular Biology (a collaboration with AVBS) Pluriopotency and Reprogramming
- Dr Peter Psaltis, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, USA
- Dr Allan Robins, ViaCyte - San Diego, USA
- Prof Connie Eaves, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Prof Elaine Dzierzak, Erasmus Stem Cell Institute, Netherlands
- Prof Huck Hui Ng, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore
- A/Prof Louise Purton, St Vincent's Institute
- Prof Peter Ghosh, Institute of Nutraceutical Research
- A/Prof Sharon Ricardo, Monash University
- Prof Luen Bik To, IMVS Pathology
- Dr John Pimanda, University of New South Wales
- Prof Andrew Zannettino, University of Adelaide
- Dr Ben Hogan, University of Queensland
- Dr Quenten Schwarz, University of Adelaide
- Prof Emma Whitelaw, Queensland Institute of Medical Research
- Dr Jo Bowles, University of Queensland
- A/Prof Sheryl deLacy, Flinders University
- Prof Catherine Waldby, University of Sydney
A dinner will be held to allow for networking in a relaxed social atmosphere. It will be held on Monday 26th November. Click here to see the menu for the conference dinner.
Annual General Meeting
The ASSCR Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday 27th November at 1:30pm in Riverbank Room 2.